Precautions for Safe Use for that Product Do not touch the Product while power is being supplie. . Maximum output with some simple thoughts...
Removing a Power Supply
1. Locate the respective disk tray and failed power supply. The Power fault or Fan fault LED is amber.
2. Ensure the power supply on/off switch is in the O position.
3. Disconnect the power cord tie strap from the power cord.
4. Unplug the power cord from the power supply.
5. Using your thumb and forefinger, unscrew both ejection arm captive screws until loose and swing the ejection arms out until they are fully open .